Computer going to sleep when ET stops playing

bls_fanatic

bls_fanatic

Hello,

I am using ET 3.0.6 on Windows 10.  I have set the computer to go to sleep after 1h because I want its default state to be standby.  If the computer wakes from sleep on its own for whatever task it has to run, I want it to eventually go back to standby mode (S3 sleep).

Now, when I wake up the computer and start playing content, I have no issue.  However, if I play content for more than 1h, the computer will go to sleep within a few seconds of the playback stopping if I did not interact with ET (by pressing stop, or skipping ahead or back in the content).  It appears that ET playing will prevent the computer from going to sleep but will not reset the idle counter so as soon as ET stops playing and the computer becomes idle it goes to sleep.

Has anyone else experienced this?  It happens mostly with music honestly.  I queue an album or two and let them play without interacting with ET for more than 1h.  As soon as the playback stops, the computer goes to sleep within a few seconds.  With TV shows or movies there is more interaction with ET to stop, play, skip, etc)

Thanks