I formally request a new plugin

hjason7812

hjason7812

Hello, i would like to formally request a new plugin for emby.. The plugin i would like to have is called FandangoNOW It would be an awesome edition to the plugin's

Thank you

hjason7812

Exactly what it is ment to do. And that is play my ultraviolet movies and movies i have purchased from them including tv shows.

Deathsquirrel

Exactly what it is ment to do. And that is play my ultraviolet movies and movies i have purchased from them including tv shows.

It doesn't look like they publish an API that allows browsing and playing back movies, or at least I don't see anything about it on their site.  If that is correct then such a plugin would not be allowed for Emby.  that's not to say it isn't possible, just that it goes against the team's policy.  They only use what other companies legitimately share, hence no website scraping against site TOS for example.

legallink

I can’t imagine this would be available on an api basis without a whole bunch of drm checks. I would assume they would want to have a solid verification of the player. Just pulling content wouldn’t be allowed. Maybe they would allow you to link to their content?