Server: People Red Icon

Tanamur
Go to solution Solved by Koleckai Silvestri,

Tanamur

Hi All - I have just managed to push through the Refresh People. What does this red triangle mean? Thanks, Tanamur

536409094d347_people.jpg

• Solution
Koleckai Silvestri

It means the person hasn't been identified. His name is spelled wrong. Fix that and it should identify him properly.

• Like 1

Tanamur

Thanks @ - I just noticed the three "t" s in Gettty. By contrast, there is a separate entry for Balthazar Getty in TV People without the triangle...

The problem is going to be in the source.  Go to those two episodes and fix the name there.

Tanamur

The problem is going to be in the source.  Go to those two episodes and fix the name there.

TVDB has the episode locked with the misspelling. I will submit a request for correction.

5365755003b5c_people03.jpg

Koleckai Silvestri

You can edit the episode within media browser, delete the misspelled person and add the proper person.

Tanamur

You can edit the episode within media browser, delete the misspelled person and add the proper person.

Thanks, I simply edited the Name: field in the episodes and MB3 saved and assigned the correct path, bio and pic for Balthazar Getty to all content. Submitting the correction to the forum for a locked season looks to be difficult for the misspelling of a guest star...

The whole topic of actor name validation looks to be a massive task. However, I think my collection still has a problem pulling actor info because of the large number of popular actors without any info pulled in the overall refresh yet can be pulled by the manual process of edit/refresh/save. Any suggestions here or in my other thread on the topic would be most appreciated.

Edited by Tanamur