Issue with vertical video on 1.6.79a on fireTV 4k

Dariusz

Dariusz

Hi.  One of those logs was from playing a Star Trek movie or episode.

The best thing to do is just perform one test and give us one log.  Can you just play the item, don't try playback correction at all, and then provide just the ffmpeg log from that one playback session?

Thanks.

@@ebr sorry about the star trek one.. i think another user was watching it right after i did the server restart.. anyways, i did a new server restart and did playback of the file.. i only see the emby log and no transcoding logs, i checked afterwords and video is direct playing however video still played in incorrect format. 

only time i got ffmpeg log is after I did the playback correction.. so as it stands, when i play the file as is, it does direct play, but video is not displayed correctly.. transcoding happens only after doing playback correction and thats when it plays correctly,

2019-02-03 emby log 10.36pm.txt

Edited by Dariusz

Dariusz

What is the exact device you are using?

FireTV 4K (latest fire TV that was released in november of 2018 i believe).. FireTV Home Version 6.1.2.2-002

FireTV 4K (latest fire TV that was released in november of 2018 i believe).. FireTV Home Version 6.1.2.2-002

It is a cube, or a pendant or one of the standard little square boxes?

Model #?  I'm trying to see if I have the exact same device.  Thanks.

Dariusz

It is a cube, or a pendant or one of the standard little square boxes?

Model #?  I'm trying to see if I have the exact same device.  Thanks.

@@ebr it's a fireTV stick 4k.. so it is a stick version in 4K.. the pendant was a previous version of it and cube is different. i do not see any other model numbers apart from OS version and fireTV home version I provided above..

https://www.amazon.ca/Stick-All-New-Remote-streaming-player/dp/B079QH9GG7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549318070&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+tv+stick+4k

Edited by Dariusz