doesthedogdie.com lookup

madhatr

Spaceboy
On 21/08/2023 at 16:20, visproduction said:

SB,

You sign up to an automated extra rating service and any transphobic, racist, white priviledge, non-progressive, anti-environment, pro-gun, pro-life, pro-truckers, anti-minority, minority is shown as a bad person, if any non-progressive ideas are shown, if there are too many gas cars, if there are not enough non-whites in leading roles and did the dog die all gets added automatically. Look a little closer on what categories are already on the site.  Auto tagging is different to my perference notice in a description. The issue here is not the remote site, but letting the remote site automatically update an Emby service.  I don't care what the remote does.  I think they are objecting to content that contain plot elements for a reason to bring up issues for the public to discuss.  They are critizing art for not being as bland as they want.  They can do what they want on their site.  That is not the issue.

If any of these auto tags show up inside Emby, even in a plug-in, many users will notice, leave and never come back to the service, or the software. Go woke, go ahead, go broke.  Just like Target, and Bud light who together have lost over 20 Billion in stock value.  If you don't think it's a big deal, fine. Let outside groups regulate what you can do or choose to watch.  My objection is when any group automatically tags and tries to shame me from deciding what I wish to do.  If I make that choice to put a couple of limited comments, it's my choice.  To say there is no difference is just being silly.

you have my sympathy

visproduction
6 hours ago, crusher11 said:

Funny how vis disappeared after this. 

Didn't bother looking at your links.  I am not interested.  Have fun debating this further.