New to Emby Netgear ReadyNAS problem getting setup

bmmjtrip

bmmjtrip

I'm brand new and trying Emby for the first time. I've had PLEX for the last four years and wanted to see if this was better because of the issues I've had with plex. server installed great on my Netgear 424 Ready NAS and I loaded all my movies and TV shows on. the tv shows worked great but none of the covers for movies showed up and it keeps telling me to upgrade even after I put in my code? before I purchased the lifetime I wanted to see if I could fix this? 

Log.txt

Log2.txt

bmmjtrip

It’s says it at top right and when I put in code it says something is missing but I’ve checked it. Also when I play a movie or tv show it says in trial mode

bmmjtrip

after entering my key I get this?

Emby Premiere key is missing or invalid.

In order for any premium content to be registered, you must also have an active Emby Premiere subscription.

I have checked my email and double checked the number and it is correct?

bmmjtrip

ok so after troubleshooting and reading everything looks as if my Premiere code is invaild. how do i get a new code or get it fixed?

Hi there, I'm sorry for your troubles. If you received the key by email then it is valid, but most likely something is blocking access to our admin domain https://mb3admin.com in order to validate this.

Can you pleases see our troubleshooting article about this? After this, please let me know if you still have difficulty and we'll take a closer look. Thanks !

@@ebr

bmmjtrip

ok so i reinstalled the Emby server and everything worked great and i was cruising along gettting everthing setup. then i goto work and come home and the emby server is no longer on my Netgear? just disappeared? so i installed it again and worked great for 10 mins then dissapeared again??? how does the server just dissapear like that. i can't just keep reloading it.