Music Playlists (m3u) not working after update

Crossland

Crossland

My m3u playlists have stopped working after the update this week.  The playlist work in Windows media player just fine.  I can also just go straight to the song and play it.  Just not through the playlists.

When I make a xml playlist, it plays just fine, when I compare it to the m3u, everything looks the same as far as path goes.

I get the dreaded Playback Error - No compatible streams are currently available.

I have included both files.  I had to make the m3u file a txt to upload it.

Ken

HTF45.xml

45's.txt

Edited by Crossland

I think there is currently an issue where the paths need to match how you've set it up in Emby in a case-sensitive manner. If you can fix that then it should work. We are looking into resolving the case sensitivity requirement. Thanks.

Crossland

I think there is currently an issue where the paths need to match how you've set it up in Emby in a case-sensitive manner. If you can fix that then it should work. We are looking into resolving the case sensitivity requirement. Thanks.

Confirmed.  By changing the case in the server name, it's works fine.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
laurent92

Hi

Same problem here for some days/weeks now (not sure since I haven't used playlists for 2 weeks).

My m3u playlists are still visible, but playing them triggers an Error - No compatible streams are currently available.

Playlists appear to be empty. I tried to re-encode in several format (ANSI, UTF8) but nothing worked.

No trouble with the case in the file. And everything worked well till now…

Any idea ?

Thanks

Hi

Same problem here for some days/weeks now (not sure since I haven't used playlists for 2 weeks).

My m3u playlists are still visible, but playing them triggers an Error - No compatible streams are currently available.

Playlists appear to be empty. I tried to re-encode in several format (ANSI, UTF8) but nothing worked.

No trouble with the case in the file. And everything worked well till now…

Any idea ?

Thanks

Please see how to report a problem. Thanks.