New to EMby

bretswinney

bretswinney

So I think I either have a file or a folder issue. I have been slowly moving shows to a new folder and they are starting to show up correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bretswinney

What do you mean file or folder issue? 

When created a new folder for the shows to be housed in it seems to have started detecting the media.  Had 3 folders of shows that this has had to be done.  Still haven't been able to complete a full scan.  Maybe some day...lol

bretswinney

Movies seems to be where it is getting stuck. I also have tv shows music sporting events & home videos. About 20 tb of data

Can you isolate the inability to complete the scan to a specific library? for instance, if you remove all libraries except sports, does the scan complete? and the same for the other two? Thanks.

I've merged your topics as they appear to be discussing the same issue. please see my previous question. Thanks.

bretswinney

Can you isolate the inability to complete the scan to a specific library? for instance, if you remove all libraries except sports, does the scan complete? and the same for the other two? Thanks.

I believe I have isolated it to the movies library

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you provide a more detailed description of your folder structure? perhaps a screenshot? Thanks !

Then you added to Emby which path? It should be G:\Movies\Movies\

Edited by speechles

bretswinney

Finally finished scan last night. Trick was I unchecked saving anything to the media folder.