New to EMby

bretswinney

Done.  Thanks for helping!

Thanks. That's really strange. This is easily fixable but should also be extremely rare. If you restart the server does it happen again?

If it keeps happening we'll have the fix on the beta channel this weekend, as well as the upcoming 4.0.1 stable update. thanks.

KarlDag

Thanks. That's really strange. This is easily fixable but should also be extremely rare. If you restart the server does it happen again?

If it keeps happening we'll have the fix on the beta channel this weekend, as well as the upcoming 4.0.1 stable update. thanks.

I am not concerned with the current issues, but I have to tell you I am amazed at the level of support you and your team provide compared to your competitors.

Awesome work! I am proud to be an emby supporter!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

bretswinney

Updated to latest beta & still not finding all the shows in one library. Will let it scan over night & check it when I get up. Thanks again for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try kicking off a re-scan manually for that library.

In the Web Dashboard click Library on the left menu.

Then on the right click the 3 dots of the library you want to update and select the bottom choice "Scan library".

Well the scan isn't actually being allowed to finish. each time you're cancelling it and then starting over. To improve the performance of your library scan, try removing these plugins:

2019-01-20 03:45:14.716 Info App: Loading AutoBoxSets, Version=1.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from C:\Users\Bret\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\AutoBoxSets.dll
2019-01-20 03:45:14.716 Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Plugins.PushOverNotifications, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from C:\Users\Bret\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\MediaBrowser.Plugins.PushOverNotifications.dll
2019-01-20 03:45:14.716 Info App: Loading playback_reporting, Version=1.2.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from C:\Users\Bret\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\playback_reporting.dll
2019-01-20 03:45:14.716 Info App: Loading statistics, Version=2.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from C:\Users\Bret\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\Statistics.dll
2019-01-20 03:45:14.717 Info App: Loading SubDb, Version=1.0.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from C:\Users\Bret\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\SubDb.dll
2019-01-20 03:45:14.717 Info App: Loading Trakt, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from C:\Users\Bret\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\Trakt.dll

bretswinney

Trying after removing some of those. Will try to let scan complete but it just seems like it is taking so long.

bretswinney

Nope I have had to stop it to get new shows that I am watching to load in. Just so frustrating but I am trying to be patient because I have really been pleased with it overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this after removing the plugins?

Also is "Extract chapter images during the library scan" set in your libraries?

If so you could turn that off to allow the scans to finish and just let the nightly process catch up on these.  Then turn that feature back on in a few days once everything is back to normal.

bretswinney

I removed the plugins that were suggested & extract chapter images has never been turned on

• Like 1