v4.0.0.2 'Home videos & photos' library date added incorrect

d00zah

arche

I just added a few tv show episodes, my added date is correct, but numbers are being added after the seconds. I underlined it in red.

5c82c2297cb61_added02.jpg

Only tested with TV shows at the moment.

Edited by arche

Happy2Play

Hmm I see that on Movies but didn't on Episodes that I added but it is a Chrome thing.  Also the nfo files do not contain the additional miliseconds.

arche

Hmm I see that on Movies but didn't on Episodes that I added but it is a Chrome thing.  Also the nfo files do not contain the additional miliseconds.

Only did without the nfo files. Didn't get a chance to try it with it. But the milliseconds are hit or miss. Some other tv shows I just added don't show the milliseconds. 

• Like 1

zirbesma

I am having the same issue, new content added to my movies library doesn't appear under "latest".

I'm running Emby Version 4.0.2.0

The nfo files shows:

<dateadded>0001-01-01 00:00:00</dateadded>

Windows date created shows the corrrect date.

Windows 10 version 1809 Build 17763.316

@@arche

@@Tranquil

arche

I am having the same issue, new content added to my movies library doesn't appear under "latest".

I'm running Emby Version 4.0.2.0

The nfo files shows:

<dateadded>0001-01-01 00:00:00</dateadded>

Windows date created shows the corrrect date.

Windows 10 version 1809 Build 17763.316

Not sure if letting Emby run it's own scan fixed it, but the milliseconds has disappeared from my above screenshot. I never did run a scan again after emby added the tv shows to the library. Still haven't had a chance to try with nfo files though. I haven't run into the same as you though with movies/tv shows not showing up in the latest area. 

• 1 month later...
d00zah

I haven't yet chased this down but I am looking into it. Thanks.

It's been a while & I was wondering if you've  gained any traction on this? Up until this morning, it's been a persistent issue for me. Typically, my vids are sorted by 'Date added / descending', but today's new vids were added while I was sorted by 'Name / ascending' & the date added value remained correct / constant. I can't even begin to hypothesize why, but it's another clue?

Recommended procedure:

- Sort 'home vids' library by 'Name / ascending' & verify 'date added' is correct.

- Refresh metadata for new vid & verify 'date added' remains correct.

- Re-sort 'home vids' library by 'Date added / descending' & verify 'date added' is correct.

- Refresh metadata for new vid & verify 'date added' is changed to incorrect value.

- Re-sort 'home vids' library by 'Name / ascending' & verify 'date added' is incorrect.

- Refresh metadata for new vid & verify 'date added' is now correct.

I've repeated this a number of times  behavior is 100% consistent.

Edited by d00zah