Emby server + Tuner Broadcasting ?

maxtvsn

Hi 

I have a small IPTV project in West Africa and I need some advice and expertise in how to go about approaching it and what is possible technically with the current tools. 

I need to provide IPTV channels to an Hotel with 70 Rooms. I am already using an IPTV content provider which has the right channels and VOD content but requires at least 8 Mbps individually which would be prohibitive for a 70 Room hotel bandwidth wise. The Bandwidth in the country is very expensive so I was entertaining the following scenario : 

1. I would get a Strong Dedicated Server in Europe with Emby on it (or not) and at least a 1Gpbs Line

2. I would Add my IPTV XtreamCodes feed to the server and transcode it using Emby or the XtreamCode V2 Panel feature.  

3. I would allocate from the local ISP a 30 Mbps fiber dedicated line coming to the Hotel 

4. I was Initially going to use Android boxes in each rooms but even with a 2 Mbps Bitrate it will require 70x2Mbps in Bandwidth if all rooms are occupied and watching the feed which is too expensive there. So I was wondering if it was possible to get some kind of local tuner/receiver that would get the content from the European server (Or an additional device locally) and broadcast the content through Radio Frequency with an antenna on the Hotel Roof if needed (or some other way) to DVB Receiver boxes or USB-DVB Devices (better since smaller) in each rooms. It would avoid the use of additional Bandwidth besides the initial 30 Mbps. 

Is this scenario possible and If so what hardware/soft would I need to get to get this done. 

I really appreciate your inputs. 

Thank you 

JF