Emby for Kodi no longer creating nodes for pooled drives

nuentes

nuentes

I've noticed that Emby for Kodi is no longer adding nodes for all episodes for shows that are pooled across multiple drives.

For example, I have season 9 of Bob's Burgers on one drive, and season 1-8 on another. Emby correctly shows seasons 1-9, however Emby for Kodi only shows season 9. I have several other shows that are affected, however it is only shows that are pooled. Shows where all seasons/episodes are on a single drive are unaffected. The only thing I can think of that I changed is upgrading Emby Server on my Ubuntu box to resolve the Chrome scrolling bug (Upgraded from from 3.5.0-ish? to 3.5.3.0).

This issue is happening on 2 different Kodi installs on different FireTV devices. It didn't occur until I did a manual library refresh after the server upgrade. Any ideas?

nuentes

Emby for Kodi Version 3.0.34

I should note that all episodes/seasons appear when testing with EmbyCon. The issue is specific to Emby for Kodi.

nuentes

I just came across another related oddity in the Beta. It appears to have created a separate TV series nodes for a new season of a TV series that just came back on air.

So I have one Series node for Top Chef, and that has seasons 1-15. Then there is another which only has season 16 (just started this week). I just checked, and these appear correctly in Emby (seasons 1-16 in Top Chef). Season 16 is on a different drive than seasons 1-15.

Do you need anything else from me?

nuentes

I've noticed the above with F is For Family, as well (not just with Top Chef). This appears to not fully be resolved in the Beta. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nuentes

No rush. Thanks, just wanted to make sure it was clear that I had reopened this one. Hope you had a great holiday!