Newer episodes not showing

bozrdnag

bozrdnag

But how do I figure that out? Doesn't MB3 use a regular expression to parse the show name, season number and episode number from the file name. Then use that to scrape TheTVDB?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Your file names are supported. No problem there. I'll have to put together a directory structure similar to yours to test it out.

Happy2Play

Removed series from TV folder, scanned library then I created a series.xml with just

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Series>
  <id>79330</id>

</Series>

and saved it into Jericho folder and added folder back to TV folder, did library scan then a refresh of series and everything populated for season 1 and 2 dumbed into series folder.

Note my test files were just Jericho.s01e01.mkv thought

Edited by Happy2Play

Thanks for the tip, but I just tried that and it didn't work for me.

can you try upgrading to the latest dev build? you will have to refresh using the editor, as they're not just going to fix themselves automagically. let me know how it goes, thanks.

bozrdnag

It's better, but still a bit off.  What it seems to be doing is adding any missing episodes for a season it already recognized but nothing for seasons it wasn't already seeing.  Take Law & Order: SVU for example.  I have every episodes of all 15 seasons.  When I first noticed the problem of missing episodes, someone suggested searching for them individually.  I did that and I could find them so I added the season number in the episode metadata and refreshed a few episodes and they were added to the library.  I did this to a few random episodes (s01e03, s05e12, s06e04, s12e09) and I could then go into Law & Order: SVU at the series level and seasons 1, 5, 6 and 12 were showing with one episodes a piece (the ones I manually refreshed).  After the latest dev build when I refreshed Law & Order: SVU, seasons 1, 5, 6 and 12 filled out and now show all the episodes, but no other seasons and their respective episodes have appeared.

I hope I made that clear enough.

Edited by bozrdnag

bozrdnag

Never mind.  I just did a library scan and all the missing Law & Order: SVU episodes were found.  Good deal!  Thanks a ton for all your guys' help!!

Edited by bozrdnag
  • Like 1

Well we'd have to look at that separately. could be something different. the fix i put into the dev build was strictly related to parsing the season number.