Emby for Kodi -> only unwatched movies are shown

Kaizac
Go to solution Solved by sualfred,

I've installed Emby for Kodi and connected it to my server. So far so good. But when I go into my movie list (just the list with all the movies) then it only shows the unwatched items and not the total library.

Is this normal behaviour or is this some kind of setting I can change? It's really annoying to see movies just dissapear from library and not be available for a second watching.

I'm running the latest stable Emby of the latest stable Kodi on a Nvidia Shield TV if that matters.

You mostly have activated a Kodi filter by mistake. 

I've checked the filter, but that seems more of a "search" filter and nothing is activated. When I go to the movie list (where also items exist as "recently added" "favorite items") and I click on my library it immediately shows "Movies: unwatched". So I'm wondering if it is something I configured on the Emby Server, but I can't find anything there either.

Very confusing.

• Solution
sualfred

"Movies: unwatched"

That's exactly the filter which is responsible for it. Change it back to "all" or whatever it's called.

• Like 1

"Movies: unwatched"

That's exactly the filter which is responsible for it. Change it back to "all" or whatever it's called.

Thanks, I found it!

For future reference in case someone else might have the same issue. If you go into your movie list you can select options and it will show "Unwatched" with a number behind it. You can click this until it says "All video" with a number behind it again. Not totally intuitive on Kodi's part, but I'm glad I got it solved!