Remove Horizontal Scrolling (beta server)

Happy2Play

mgworek

Looks like Horizontal scrolling is back on the home screen. All the latest media is horizontal scrolling again. I tried figured out how to fix it myself but it's been so long since I tried using inspector to figure things out. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Happy2Play
27 minutes ago, mgworek said:

Looks like Horizontal scrolling is back on the home screen. All the latest media is horizontal scrolling again. I tried figured out how to fix it myself but it's been so long since I tried using inspector to figure things out. 

You have to edit the homescreen.js in the HeaderContinueWatching and section:""latest"" areas.

Happy2Play
On 5/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, mgworek said:

Did you find it?

If not all I did was remove data-virtualscrolllayout="horizontal-grid" in both areas.

globalize.translate("HeaderContinueWatching")+"</h2>",html+='<div is="emby-scroller" data-mousewheel="false" data-centerfocus="true" class="padded-top-focusscale padded-bottom-focusscale"><div is="emby-itemscontainer" data-commands="removefromresume" class="itemsContainer scrollSlider focuscontainer-x padded-left padded-right" data-monitor="videoplayback,markplayed" data-virtualscrolllayout="horizontal-grid">'

(parent,{section:"latest"})+'" class="more button-link sectionTitleTextButton">',html+='<h2 class="sectionTitle sectionTitle-cards">',html+=globalize.translate("LatestFromLibrary",parent.Name),html+="</h2>",html+="</a>");html+="</div>";var monitor="music"===parent.CollectionType||"audiobooks"===parent.CollectionType?"markplayed":"videoplayback,markplayed";html+='<div data-parentid="'+parent.Id+'" is="emby-scroller" data-mousewheel="false" data-centerfocus="true" class="padded-top-focusscale padded-bottom-focusscale"><div is="emby-itemscontainer" class="itemsContainer scrollSlider focuscontainer-x padded-left padded-right" data-monitor="'+monitor+'" data-virtualscrolllayout="horizontal-grid">'

mgworek
15 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Did you find it?

If not all I did was remove data-virtualscrolllayout="horizontal-grid" in both areas.

Thanks! I tried the other day to find the file on my linux server but didn't find it. I need to try again. Thanks for the info. I am assuming whenever a new update comes out, I have to go back and edit the file?

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, mgworek said:

Thanks! I tried the other day to find the file on my linux server but didn't find it. I need to try again. Thanks for the info. I am assuming whenever a new update comes out, I have to go back and edit the file?

Correct as the entire system folder gets replaced.  I create a script file I run with every update.  Then make minor tweaks when Luke changes this around.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Depending on your configuration you may need to do the Next Up row if you use the legacy Next Up option.

html+=globalize.translate(""HeaderNextUp""),html+=""</h2>"",html+=""</a>"");html+=""</div>"",html+='<div is=""emby-scroller"" data-mousewheel=""false"" data-centerfocus=""true"" class=""padded-top-focusscale padded-bottom-focusscale""><div is=""emby-itemscontainer"" data-commands=""removefromnextup"" class=""itemsContainer scrollSlider focuscontainer-x padded-left padded-right"" data-monitor=""videoplayback,markplayed"" data-virtualscrolllayout=""horizontal-grid"">'

• Like 1

• 10 months later...