Server Crashes Shortly After Startup

atomicmoon

atomicmoon

I'm running the server on Windows 10 x64, Emby server 3.5.3

I've been heavily adding libraries and add-ons in the last couple of days, but the overall server has seemed to respond very well. Tonight though, my server seems to crash as soon as I navigate to any music artist via the web ui. It could be shear coincidence, but after I kill the server through task manager (right-clicking on the task icon gives, "unable to restart" message) I start it back up, everything appears to be running smoothly, start a movie via kodi, movie starts and I can skip ahead. But the moment I navigate to any album artist via the web ui, the text information loads, but I can see the artist image is a broken link and that's my tell that the server has crashed. Moments later the movie playing on kodi stops and I can no longer connect to my server and start the whole process over again.

The latest changes I made media wise was adding my music. I was reluctant as I don't rely on my own library too much, but figured everything else I was throwing at it was being handled like a champ!

I've had some hiccups with PIA's vpn so thought maybe it was causing some issues, but on or off the results are the same.

I followed along a forum post with similar issues, 
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/60231-server-crash-scanning-music-library/

and ignorantly replaced my "libSkiaSharp.dll" with the latter one posted in the forum, but no change to my problem. 
I'm going to remove my music and see if that "fixes" my issue, but if someone could take a look at my attached log and possibly let me know if I'm doing something wrong that would be very appreciative. 

Prior to the last hour, my server had been working like a mule all day and serving multiple machines for stress testing and the only struggles were with the IPTV, but that's not really relevant, just stating that the server was working flawlessly up until I tried editing some music metadata.

....before posting this, I attempted to check the server version by refreshing my once "unable to reach server" page, and without any interaction from me as to manually shutting it down or starting it, everything loaded as should. So maybe it's not a full-blown crash, but more of a temporary issue that resolves itself?! 

TL:DR Smooth sailing until I try to open any album-artist via web ui and then the server is temporarily unreachable from internal/external connections. 

....before posting this, I attempted to check the server version by refreshing my once "unable to reach server" issue, and without any interaction from me as to manually shutting it down or starting it, everything loaded as should. So maybe it's not a full-blown crash, but more of a temporary issue that resolves itself?! 

Atomicmoon101618 0334am embyserver-63675257854.txt