M3u help

Jbenderjr

The connection times out. Not sure if I'm using the wrong the m3u url, because like I said I can't find any setup info on the eternal website.

38 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, for starters, if you put your m3u url in a browser, what do you get? You should be getting back something formatted like this: https://blog.homeiptv.com/what-is-the-m3u-format-and-can-be-used-in-iptv/

Once you have that, then that's the url that you'll enter into Emby's M3u setup.

Edited by RIP314
more info.

3 minutes ago, RIP314 said:

The connection times out. Not sure if I'm using the wrong the m3u url, because like I said I can't find any setup info on the eternal website.

Solving this is going to be your first step, either that or finding an alternate m3u source.

For anyone else who runs into this problem...Eternaltv.net no longer supports m3u. Would be nice if they just offered that info on the website instead I had to create a support ticket just to find this out. They gave me the Xtream Code which I was then able to use m3u4u.com to turn into an .m3u playlist file and sure enough it works. I swear, what a pain, I literally wasted almost a whole day messing with this stupid, simple thing. I might need to make a tutorial for the next know-nothing who runs into this.