Exception Emby: Version 3.5.3.0 and latest Iphone version

hispeed

hispeed

Hi,

When I search on a mobile device and then I change the word which I'm searching most of the time the server falls into this exception:

System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult(Int16 token)
   at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacketAsync(Stream transport, AsyncProtocolRequest request)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ThrowIfExceptional()
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckThrow(Boolean authSuccessCheck, Boolean shutdownCheck)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckOldKeyDecryptedData(Memory`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.HandleQueuedCallback(Object& queuedStateRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshakeRead(Int32 newState)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshake(Exception e, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.RehandshakeCompleteCallback(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest.CompleteUserWithError(Exception e)
   at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacketAsync(Stream transport, AsyncProtocolRequest request)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
System.IO.IOException
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult(Int16 token)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ThrowIfExceptional()
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckThrow(Boolean authSuccessCheck, Boolean shutdownCheck)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckOldKeyDecryptedData(Memory`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.HandleQueuedCallback(Object& queuedStateRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshakeRead(Int32 newState)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshake(Exception e, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.RehandshakeCompleteCallback(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest.CompleteUserWithError(Exception e)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (104): Connection reset by peer

The movies are on a NAS and the emby server runs on CentOS 7. Server and apps are on the latest version. I have this problem since several version. It's not critical but a little bit annoying. 
I can stop and start the server and everything runs normal again.

I can do further investigation if you want to. I also had this problem with an older installation of emby which was based on mono on CentOS 7.

Any ideas are welcome :=).

Ok, unfortunately what you'll need to do is remove your music library from Emby, run a scan, and then add it back. This will get the audiodb image urls out of your database. They are what's causing the crash. Thanks.