#21 FrostByte OFFLINE  

FrostByte

Advanced Member

• ForumMod
  • 5080 posts
  • Local time: 04:06 AM
  • LocationThe UP

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:19 PM

I really don't know since I don't use LiveTV and not really sure what the issue is.  The instructions for changing your TVs  region are in the pinned post, but if you do that you lose the ability to use local apps until you set your region back once the app goes world-wide or you decide to just use what you have.  Personally I would hold off changing my region for a little while because it sounds like it may be released ww soon.

I was hoping that someone who still uses the old app and LiveTV would jump in so we would know if it's an app issue, or some wrong setting somewhere.  

Edited by FrostByte, 22 September 2018 - 07:20 PM.

#22 fablinuxer OFFLINE  

fablinuxer

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Local time: 06:06 AM

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:10 PM

I really don't know since I don't use LiveTV and not really sure what the issue is.  The instructions for changing your TVs  region are in the pinned post, but if you do that you lose the ability to use local apps until you set your region back once the app goes world-wide or you decide to just use what you have.  Personally I would hold off changing my region for a little while because it sounds like it may be released ww soon.

I was hoping that someone who still uses the old app and LiveTV would jump in so we would know if it's an app issue, or some wrong setting somewhere.  

good night, I think it really is the app, because not even the screen that goes to the channel actually appears.

#23 fablinuxer OFFLINE  

fablinuxer

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Local time: 06:06 AM

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:40 AM

Good morning friends
Certainly this is not the right place, but I have not found the right place.
I made the registration on the site to generate EPG (http://www.schedulesdirect.org) I paid and everything seems right, but when configuring in Emby the information does not load, could you help me?
 5baf64a96b295_noepg1.png

#24 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157194 posts
  • Local time: 04:06 AM

Posted 29 September 2018 - 05:37 PM

HI, try logging into the schedules direct website and preview their lineups for brazil. Make sure they actually have something for your zip code. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orsay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users