Chocolate theme and [boxset] tag

Jon

I have all my boxsets tagged with [boxset] in the title and noticed that it shows up within Media Browser.  Is that tag no longer supported?  I thought brackets were supposed to be ignored completely (from view)?  It does still work in the web client when viewing boxsets, however, so it is still recognized.

AdrianW

I also use [boxset] tags (although all mine have an uppercase "B") and I use MBC and Chocolate and boxsets appear correctly without the text in brackets appearing.

Hmmm...maybe mine got stuck in local metadata somehow and is showing it.  I'll double-check.  Thanks.

It's definitely not all of them...only a few, actually.  I can't see any reason for the ones that are showing the [boxset] tag in the title though.  One of them had a folder.xml file, but it does not have [boxset] in the title anywhere.

5344130104219_Capture.jpg

Bring them up in the web editor.  Maybe the name got modified in xml somehow so it is now reading it straight from that value.

It does appear something has changed the name, but it's not in my metadata.  It's only a few titles, so I'll edit in web editor - thanks :)