ERROR: "PythonToCppException" appeared overnight

EvilMilkshake
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

EvilMilkshake

Hi,

I've got this error that seems to have appeared out of nowhere. Direct streaming for music still works, but video does not. Any ideas?

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name Events
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby.tvshows\default.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                from entrypoint import Events
                                            ImportError: cannot import name Events
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

kodi.log

• Solution
Angelblue05

Do you have the beta repo installed?

Those files have been updated for the latest version of emby for kodi.

You have two options here, you can either update Emby for Kodi to 3.1x or you can reinstall the old dependencies (ensure you have auto-update disabled). You can find the old dependencies here (you want v0.11) http://kodi.emby.media/Public%20testing/Dependencies/

EvilMilkshake

I do have the beta repo installed!

Yep, dependencies updated and I didn't even see that. I'm not ready to update this install, but replacing the dependencies did the trick! 

Thanks as always and coffee on the way!

• Like 1