Have not deleted the texturesxx.db file yet and after this update, I doubt you'll think it is the cause. Started looking into im85288's suggestion and saw this crap in the MB3S web interface. Selecting poster view shows all the art as banners. However, some of those banners are actually the posters squished down into banner dimensions. The Alaska show in the first screenshot was originally showing the banner as well. I edited it and chose images. I saw that "primary" was indeed the banner image. So I manually changed it there through the web interface for MB3S. I figured that was the issue so I moved on to the second show, American Horror Story but was greeted with the images shown in the second screenshot. It had the correct images with the correct labels in the correct spots. However it is just trying to display the "primary" image (poster) as if it were a banner for some reason.
EDIT: Just went through and verified the images in MB3S for every show. All but two shows had the correct images for primary and banner.
Regarding the folder.jpg, some of my shows do have a folder.jpg and others don't. I will go through and make sure that each one contains a folder.jpg that is a copy of its poster.jpg.
MD3S is running on Windows Server 2012 Essentials. XBMC is running on Windows 7.
Edited by vidkun, 08 April 2014 - 05:13 PM.