Intel nuc on sale

Deihmos

I've just got hadu cccam working very well on dvbviewer. Only locked up on occasion when i was randomly channel surfing....

Not sure if oscam is an option? Might have to look into it...

BTW maybe we should get this topic split!!! Lol

Sent by my HTC8X using Tapatalk

Spaceboy

i've successfully gone back to using oscam and freed up an additional tuner which is always nice, but how are people choosing to start oscam leaving sufficient time for the card reader to be initialised? most methods i have seen seem to be flawed in one way or another and although oscam is installed on my always on server i still have to restart this occasionally

• 3 months later...
Spaceboy

newcs isn't seeing much development any more, at least not on Windows. Oscam is the preferred card server nowadays. Rock solid with USB smartcard readers and acamd plugin.  :)

hi @@politby, i wonder could you give me a heads up on how you're using oscam and acamd? the instructions i was given were for hadu and i seem to be having some stability problems.  oscam seems to be running well on a pi but hadu keeps losing connection. cheers

sfnetwork

nice, I was able to get one in Canada (from Amazon.com at this price :))... 

thanks (just saw the original post now lol)

Edited by sfnetwork
  • Like 1

Spaceboy

hi @@politby, i wonder could you give me a heads up on how you're using oscam and acamd? the instructions i was given were for hadu and i seem to be having some stability problems. oscam seems to be running well on a pi but hadu keeps losing connection. cheers

Done