View local trailers

tuvx

wonderfulman1

Yeah.. im the troll... derp... herp... de derp...

You are posting in a thread about local trailers working on the fireTV and asking for them to play from youtube. In which way does this thread ask for them to play them from youtube? ebr kindly asked you to take it elsewhere earlier. Look at post #10

He(ebr) said thanks. I bet now he doesn't say thanks and just rudely says go somewhere else to you. I did nothing wrong, I am on the side of the OP. Local trailers are important. They belong in the fireTV app working. Now we can move along and be friends. Yay.. I will bake a cake. Maybe we can invite Mario and Princess Peach. Maybe play some Smash Brothers? 

Oh yes ... you're a fucking genius! OMG!
now, however, disappear because your sarcasm is useless!

Oh yes ... you're a fucking genius! OMG!
now, however, disappear because your sarcasm is useless!

Sarcasm? I was being sardonic. I was trying to give you the difference between appples and oranges. In the apples thread, don't bring oranges. You in effect, are bringing oranges. So thusly, disappear, you mustly.. or something.. derp.. herp de dertp..

wonderfulman1

Sarcasm? I was being sardonic. I was trying to give you the difference between appples and oranges. In the apples thread, don't bring oranges. You in effect, are bringing oranges. So thusly, disappear, you mustly.. or something.. derp.. herp de dertp..

... true ah ... you must also have the last word ... I give you baby! you're right ... OMG ...

... true ah ... you must also have the last word ... I give you baby! you're right ... OMG ...

Word? The last word is the OP, aka tuvx, the starter of the thread with the original problem. Mine and your posts could be wiped away without worry and this thread still makes sense. What you give me is endless fun.

What fun can be had when you have so much time to waste on something that no one else thinks is fun. Wonderfulman, the one, add a 1, just for fun, then the sun, can be done, and turn to night, go away bright, and we sleep and you rise and you wait with keyboard in hand to reply to my posts.. okay? We can make it a game that we play just for fun and keep here in the open more fun for everyone can be fun and done right its fun with more fun and everyone can have fun until the fun is done. Is the fun done? No.. the fun has just begun.. until its done.. which is soon.. but could be fun if we just keep having fun.. but wonderfulman is one, not two.. two would be better, but one is less fun. I think wonderfulman1 needs something more creative to do with his time... Other than read my posts and use the quote option to copy mine. But what fun we could have if you could only see. The difference between the letters A and B. Most learn the difference by age three....

Edited by speechles

wonderfulman1

Edited by speechles, Today, 09:45 PM.

Can some moderator put an end to this theatrical comedy? as far as I am concerned, you can also cancel all our useless speech. Further replies are useless and do not help anyone.

Can some moderator put an end to this theatrical comedy? as far as I am concerned, you can also cancel all our useless speech. Further replies are useless and do not help anyone.

Indeed.. The useless comedy of your concern that @@tuvx's post has gone off the rails is so... pointless now.. You took it there with your "MAKE IT PLAY FIRETV YOUTUBE TRAILERS BRAH" crap... tone it down.. tuck your ego.. get a grip.. lets be buddies... *shakes hand*

EDIT (back on topic mode activated):

Does anyone with movies stored individually (not within folders) have any local trailers using the -trailer supported naming option? Do these trailers work for you on the fireTV with the emby apps trailer button?

Edited by speechles

wonderfulman1

IEdited by speechles, Today, 09:58 PM.

I think you're altering a bit 'too ... I do not insult anyone ... Moderators where are you?

I think you're altering a bit 'too ... I do not insult anyone ... Moderators where are you?

Dude.. what is there to moderate? Your use of swearing? Omg, you said the f-word and jesus was watching.. like if dude.. they are reading these as... not worth their time.. Now you keep this posting up at the top, by bumping it with needless panic. OMG.. this speechles' guy pwned my ass and now we need the thread locked! seriously.. i didn't pwn your ass. I just schooled you. There is a difference. Just as there is a difference between youtube trailers and local trailers. Do you see that difference?

wonderfulman1

Dude.. what is there to moderate? Your use of swearing? Omg, you said the f-word and jesus was watching.. like if dude.. they are reading these as... not worth their time.. Now you keep this posting up at the top, by bumping it with needless panic. OMG.. this speechles' guy pwned my ass and now we need the thread locked! seriously.. i didn't pwn your ass. I just schooled you. There is a difference. Just as there is a difference between youtube trailers and local trailers. Do you see that difference?

I'm sorry, the only teaching you can give me is to ignore you, please, because you're worth less than toilet paper, you can ALWAYS please, do your own business because since you've been intruding you're only repeating things that, more people instinct of you, has he already said? THANK YOU

I'm sorry, the only teaching you can give me is to ignore you, please, because you're worth less than toilet paper, you can ALWAYS please, do your own business because since you've been intruding you're only repeating things that, more people instinct of you, has he already said? THANK YOU

Toilet paper? son.. you need to sit on the knee of knowledge and take your spanking as such and move along. Business? What business are we doing here sir? Did we conduct some sort of transaction I am hereby unaware that as such must be now be made aware? Did you steal my wallet? Did you steal my pc megahertz? Are you on my PC right now, making this post (certainly not it is certainly me everyone!)? But.. what i really want to know is...

What is wrong with these kids today?

Nothing that a good ass kicking wouldn't help...

Double post shame... too..

NEVER DOUBLE POST DUDE.. THE DUDE SAYS YOU MUST NEVER DOUBLE POST OR YOU MUST TURN IN YOUR COOL POINTS IMMEDAITELY!

can we return to topic? THANK YOU

Okay.. derp... we now continue with your regularly scheduled thread...

EDIT: (back on topic mode activated - x2):

Does anyone with movies stored individually (not within folders) have any local trailers using the -trailer supported naming option? Do these trailers work for you on the fireTV with the emby apps trailer button?

Edited by speechles

moderators / administrators .. what do we do? We are coming out a bit 'too much from the topic you say?

You.. are.. your own worst enemy.. What do we do? You can walk away.. stop posting.. off topic every single time.. I stop responding to your posts.. Problem solved.. But.. can you do this?

Polls are open.. can he do this?

vote by posting YES or NO with a link to this quote...

*typed in a half joking manner, so vote half jokingly too*

How off topic can this go? Well.. beyond the edge of english because half the problem is this fellow can't speak it.. is clearly using google translate or babelfishing.. but he is in the wrong thread posting his stuff.. has been since post #10 in this thead.. I could go on.. but to do so angers this wonderfulman1 so much he thinks now he is part of the solution. Odd isn't it? The way people think.. Anyways.. lets go hit the bong fellas.. It's time.. 

EDIT: I see you there lurking in the other users viewing this topic, in the bottom left.. 2 users, speechles & wonderfulman1... Waiting on you... takes time to translate sardonic sarcastic diatribe? probably... 

Edited by speechles

wonderfulman1

bla bla bla bla bla..... 

you're boring me ... write what you want. Skip your posts, Ignore and I go ahead ... bye bye

you're boring me ... write what you want. Skip your posts, Ignore and I go ahead ... bye bye

first fire you see, die in it? or wait.. a train station platform.. an incoming train... 

Wait.. just be a human and read the topic, and post in topics about your issue, or make your own topic to discuss it. Don't barge into another guys thread about local trailer support for the firetv app, and start making your NO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOUTUBE TRAILERS stuff. Seriously.. thats all I want.. and the world to be a better place.. maybe more use of the edit button on forums so people correct their gramatical mistakes and such, and realistic gas prices, maybe a better economy, less foreign trade issues, maybe better world leaders, a space race with a real planet to replace earth eventually, just some small things I want but wont ever get... you want them written.. but I will just type them.. then you say the part "skip the posts, ignore and I go ahead". I don't get that part.. But i do the bye bye, you are leaving.. this thread? The entire forum? The earth and commit suicide? Who knows, just this thread is all I wanted, and only when you rant about youtube trailer support. Otherwise you are a cool dude. Don't get upset. Life is full of people, you can't be friends with all of them, you can't be enemies with all of them. Take that as a win. I will. :)

Edited by speechles

I see this topic is locked but I am going to test @@tuvx's library structure and make sure that local trailers works with what he's doing. Thanks.

Local trailers not being played is resolved for the next release. This is only happening when mixing mulitple movie files into a single folder. Thanks.

• Like 1