Problem Recording duplicates

roberthleeii

roberthleeii

What metadata exactly is the same?

I messed up my last post! Sorry!!

The metadata appears to be the same except for the photo. It is even adding my watch history to the new recordings that matches up to the old recordings.

In these screenshots, aren't these episodes all different? Am i misreading because i don't see any obvious duplicates.

roberthleeii

In these screenshots, aren't these episodes all different? Am i misreading because i don't see any obvious duplicates.

in the first screen shot of my recordings it shows 3 recordings from yesterday. the next shot of my dashboard shows the old recordings that are the same 3 episodes previously recorded. Same season, episode, title and same watched history.

Hi.  We cannot see the context of those file listings.  Are those two images the same locations at different times?  Have you spread this series out across multiple locations?

roberthleeii

Hi. We cannot see the context of those file listings. Are those two images the same locations at different times? Have you spread this series out across multiple locations?

Sorry, I moved the old recordings to my normal TV series folder. Those old recordings in my TV folder are the second set of pictures.

The new recordings are the first two pictures. They are in my series recording folder.

The images are of the two folders at the same time.

This one seems to be the only recording doing this so I am probably going to just going to record new episodes once it comes back on with new episodes. I was just worried about this happening again and wanted to make sure that I did not have anything wrong with my server.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk