Auto boxset not creating new boxset

gillmacca

gillmacca

Running the latest version of Auto Boxset. and running latest dev version of server.

I have added a new movie to my collection and MB has correctly retrieved the correct tmdb collection id. I have 2 movies with the same tmdb collection id's which is correct, but autoboxset is not creating a new boxset.I can manually create a new boxset, but if I do it that way, I then have 2 collection folders in my library (one that was created by autoboxset and one that was created by me manually creating a boxset)

This may be the problem, but you can confirm this.

In the original boxset plugin (before it was pulled, and redesigned), you had to tell it where your Boxset folder was. That option is not available anymore, so I'm guessing it doesn't know where to download the boxset info to

Edited by gillmacca

No, the auto box sets go into the same place as the ones you create with the interface.

Can you please force the box set creation to run and post the server log and tell me which box set is giving you the problem.

You can add or remove a movie from your library or you can change something in the configuration for auto box sets and save.

There is only one movie in your library that is associated with that collection.

2014-04-04 16:16:58.1051 Debug - Automatic BoxSets: Found box set 131295 with 1 members.
2014-04-04 16:16:58.1211 Debug - Automatic BoxSets: Ignoring set because only has 1 member (needs at least 2).

So, one of the movies you think should be in there doesn't have the proper tmdb collection id associated with it.

gillmacca

Think I've solved it. One of the movies didn't have a movie xml file in the folder, although I've had the film in MB3 since release. Just running a library scan now