HELP !!! On Device EZCast4K (dongle Wifi - HDMI)-->DLNA doesn't stop/pause and volume adjust !!!

wonderfulman1

wonderfulman1

Hello,
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I purchased the HDMI wifi EXCast4K dongle --> https://shopping.ezcast.com/prod/ezcast4k

It works fine but has some problems because Emby server can transmit video files via DLNA protocol to the dongle, but it is not possible to control the time or volume.

Using other types of software and transmitting the DLNA video stream to the dongle, time and volume control is possible.

Could you verify and possibly solve the problem by reporting it to the programmers?

I am available to perform all the tests you want to help you solve.

Thank you

Edited by wonderfulman1

wonderfulman1

HI,

this is the screenshot this is the screenshot when I launch the movie and select the remote from the device icon at the top right of the browser

5b40efd7bcf0c_embyscreenshot1.jpg

Edited by wonderfulman1

wonderfulman1

excuse me but the site does not make me attach the file as an image ......

post-290628-0-04832200-1530982970_thumb.jpg

Edited by wonderfulman1

I would suggest trying again with the next release as there have been some updates to this area. thanks.

wonderfulman1

Hello, I have just updated Emby server to the version 3.5.0 for windows, but the problem reported when opening this topic has not been solved by remaining the same as the previous version of the software. :( 

Could you check? If I can help you ask me for info. Thank you

Edited by wonderfulman1

Ok, i apologize. i did my best. I don't have one of these devices for testing. We'll have to look into getting one. Thanks.

wonderfulman1

No problem .. you did a very good job, and I'm really happy to use your software ... you're SUPER! If it can help you and I recommend it (I connected it to my projector to get a cinema effect). It is also compatible with H265 HEVC plays in 4K and and also MPH ... and the price is excellent when compared to the others (see Cromecast ULTRA) You could buy it here

https://www.amazon.com/EZCast-Display-Wireless-Streaming-Decoding/dp/B07D73Q23Z/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1531852860&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=EZCast+4k&psc=1   

Edited by wonderfulman1

wonderfulman1

I attach the new logfile there are these lines that may perhaps help you

-2018-07-17 21:04:29.769 Info Dlna: No matching device profile found. The default will need to be used.

-2018-07-17 21:09:33.497 Info HttpResultFactory: Setting range response values for \\MyVideo.avi. RangeRequest: bytes=105687350- Content-Length: 1400536508, Content-Range: bytes 105687350-1506223857/1506223858

2018-07-17 21:10:27.546 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 500 to 192.168.1.104. Time: 54059ms (slow). http://192.168.1.102...naheaders=true 

2018-07-17 21:12:35.603 Error Dlna: Error reporting playback stopped

EmbyLOG v.3.5.0.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Please try emby server 3.5.2, but I have not tested ezcast yet myself. Thanks.

wonderfulman1

Does emby server work with amazon fire stick?

Edited by wonderfulman1

wonderfulman1

Emby APP for Amazon stick Is the application free or paid?
if paid, pay only once or do you have to pay a subscription?
thank you

Edited by wonderfulman1

• 2 weeks later...