Streams freeze and emby server freeze

blastbass

blastbass

Hello,

I have a problem with my emby server (3.4.1.0, debian, Xeon 4c/4t 16 Gb RAM).

I have no idea about the solution. I have been facing this problem for quite some time. I thought I had fixed it a few weeks ago without having any more problem, and it comes back. I have previously reinstall emby (via the package) and mono.

You have in attachment the logs before and after my restart of the service.

When the server crashed, 3 stream was in progress.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks you.

emby_server1.txt

emby_server2.txt

Have you configured anything on your system that would block Emby server from being able to get network card information? We're trying to get a list of network interfaces on the machine, and this error is being raised:

---> (Inner Exception #1) System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/proc/net/route' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
	   at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
	   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
	   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
	   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding)
	   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllLines(String path, Encoding encoding)
	   at System.IO.File.ReadAllLines(String path)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.StringParsingHelpers.ParseGatewayAddressesFromRouteFile(String filePath, String interfaceName)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxIPInterfaceProperties.GetGatewayAddresses()
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxIPInterfaceProperties..ctor(LinuxNetworkInterface lni)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxNetworkInterface..ctor(String name)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxNetworkInterface.GetOrCreate(Dictionary`2 interfaces, String name)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxNetworkInterface.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<GetLinuxNetworkInterfaces>b__2(String name, LinkLayerAddressInfo* llAddr)<---

You can see in the log it's happening over and over again. It could be related.

blastbass

Have you configured anything on your system that would block Emby server from being able to get network card information? We're trying to get a list of network interfaces on the machine, and this error is being raised:

---> (Inner Exception #1) System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/proc/net/route' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
	   at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
	   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
	   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
	   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding)
	   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllLines(String path, Encoding encoding)
	   at System.IO.File.ReadAllLines(String path)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.StringParsingHelpers.ParseGatewayAddressesFromRouteFile(String filePath, String interfaceName)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxIPInterfaceProperties.GetGatewayAddresses()
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxIPInterfaceProperties..ctor(LinuxNetworkInterface lni)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxNetworkInterface..ctor(String name)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxNetworkInterface.GetOrCreate(Dictionary`2 interfaces, String name)
	   at System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxNetworkInterface.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<GetLinuxNetworkInterfaces>b__2(String name, LinkLayerAddressInfo* llAddr)<---

You can see in the log it's happening over and over again. It could be related.

I've see this error. No specific configuration. Do you have an idea to allow this access ?