FR: Shield 7.0 "Favorites" channel

teiva

teiva

I wish there was an emby channel on Shield 7.0 that listed all the favorites for movies and shows. Basically a channel for my kiddo to jump to all her favorite movies/shows. 

Thanks!

teiva

I'm familiar with the 3 channels, which do not encapsulate what I'm hoping to get, a listing of my marked favorite media. Suggestions, live tv, and next up does little to assistant a child that watches the same 3 things that are already marked watched. This is why it's marked FR=feature request.

v1.6.00g

Edited by teiva

This is not a bad idea but I think I'd have to limit the results for fear of putting way too much in there.  Actually, I'm not sure what (if any) limit there is to the number of items an app can put in a channel.

teiva

Yeah I was considering that too @@ebr. In reality the entire household, uses my login on the nvidia shield they don't relog into their own account. The other solution to having a more succinct favorites list is the ability to create your own custom favorite lists and also have the ability to create individual channels for any of the custom favorite lists. At the moment I'm willing to just trim down what's marked as a favorite.