• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 matt_ttam OFFLINE  

matt_ttam

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 09:58 AM

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:29 AM

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to have Emby Theater not display the playback UI when launching the custom intro/codec into/trailers/movies, Cinema Experience is great but having the playback UI popup every other second as its switches between videos can get quite distracting not to mention take away from the experience.

• JAJ, Doofus, Diedrich and 1 other like this

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142291 posts
  • Local time: 03:58 AM

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:20 AM

Hi, we don't currently have any settings for this, but it's possible for the future. Thanks.

#3 jdotero OFFLINE  

jdotero

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 02:06 PM

I too would like to see this.  Maybe make it an option as it may be useful to look at for debugging purposes?

#4 Doofus OFFLINE  

Doofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 12875 posts
  • Local time: 12:58 AM

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:48 PM

Me three!

#5 jbl77 OFFLINE  

jbl77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Local time: 02:58 AM
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:52 PM

Please!   My family and friends always crack up when my personal policy trailers come up but I cringe when it looks like we are just rolling a playlist.

#6 mcubaynes OFFLINE  

mcubaynes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 03:38 PM

need help with theater, i can see all the movies and tv shows but im not able to play it. it just circles and circles

#7 Doofus OFFLINE  

Doofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 12875 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 03:59 PM

need help with theater, i can see all the movies and tv shows but im not able to play it. it just circles and circles

Make a thread and include as much information as you can. Then we can help you, better.

#8 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142291 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:38 PM

hi there @mcubaynes, we're happy to help if you can provide more information. Please see how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

#9 mcubaynes OFFLINE  

mcubaynes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:42 PM

i have installed emby theater on my pc windows 7 and another pc with windows 10, when i load theater and a specific server i see all the content meaning tv shows and movies and when i try to play them its not loading, theres a circle in the middle of the screen trying to load and its not loading

#10 mcubaynes OFFLINE  

mcubaynes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:46 PM

Make a thread and include as much information as you can. Then we can help you, better.

i have installed emby theater on my pc windows 7 and another pc with windows 10, when i load theater and a specific server i see all the content meaning tv shows and movies and when i try to play them its not loading, theres a circle in the middle of the screen trying to load and its not loading

#11 mcubaynes OFFLINE  

mcubaynes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:46 PM

hi there @mcubaynes, we're happy to help if you can provide more information. Please see how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

#12 Doofus OFFLINE  

Doofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 12875 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:28 PM

Where did you get Emby Theater, from?

Edited by Doofus, 06 September 2018 - 09:54 PM.

#13 mcubaynes OFFLINE  

mcubaynes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:31 PM

I was able to fix the windows 10 playback. I fixed it this way. I uninstalled it and downloaded from Microsoft store directly. The original version was from emby www. Now I just need to fix the windows 7 version.

#14 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142291 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:42 PM

I was able to fix the windows 10 playback. I fixed it this way. I uninstalled it and downloaded from Microsoft store directly. The original version was from emby www. Now I just need to fix the windows 7 version.

If you can provide the information requested, we're happy to help. Thanks.

#15 mcubaynes OFFLINE  

mcubaynes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:47 PM

Same issue when I open theater I see all the TV shows and movies but when I chose something it does not load. It just spins. That's from ab external server not from my own network. Now it works with windows 10 but not with windows 7

#16 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142291 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:43 PM

Can you please supply the information requested? Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emby theater, cinema mode, player ui, playback controls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users