No resume button on small screen UI

No_Username
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

No_Username

Hello

I was trying to resume a movie on my phone, but was unable to find the resume button. There was only the play button, although a resume point is available. Long pressing did not bring up an additional menu. Requesting the desktop site did not change anything.

This behavior also shows on desktop web browsers. When windows are the normal size, both resume and play buttons are displayed (when a resume point is available). However, when the browser is made smaller (horizontally, to about 1015 pixels), when it switches over to the "small screen UI", there is no resume button.

I am running Emby Server 3.4.1.0 on Windows.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

• Solution

Yea it's mainly because we already have a lot of buttons. I just haven't found a way to work it in there without introducing more clutter.

• Like 1

No_Username

What do you think about changing the Play button in smallscreen-UI to function as a resume button (when there is a resume point)? If someone wants to play from beginning, then they could just toggle the watched status and then click play.

Sorry I think I misunderstood your post. There is always a resume button, but on small screens there is currently no play from beginning button.