Redhat

MClements130

Yea for a distro that isn't listed, try using the install process from the one that is most similar. Let us know how it goes. Thanks.

MClements130

@@tdiguy Im very familiar with Emby just didnt see the distro for it and I used CentOS to get Emby but still need to do the setup process and etc. @@Luke I like Emby but we should be able to get more plugins for emby because it is very limited to Plugins, Also everytime I try to use WMC it never works.

MClements130

@@Luke yes I have and havent seen much for plugins with the new update you just submitted which is 3.4.0.0

What do you mean by plugins? Where are you looking for plugins? Because the catalog in Emby has quite a few.

MClements130

@@Luke the plugins under the plugin section I believe it is under. Also do you know who make WMC has it never works for me

Also do you know who make WMC has it never works for me

Can you please describe the issue that you're having? thanks.

MClements130

@@Luke when I still to install and run it it also failed give me some type of error I couldnt capture it sadly

Can you please try again and let us know what the exact error is? Thanks.

MClements130

yum install https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/releases/download/3.2.70.0/emby-server-rpm_3.2.70.0_x86_64.rpm
firewall-cmd --reload
firewall
-cmd --add-service=emby-server
firewall
-cmd --add-service=emby-server --permanent

used that command on redhat and it worked for me to install the emby only thing I had to do was to install firewalld via command line and everything after that is working fine now

MClements130

Can you please try again and let us know what the exact error is? Thanks.

yes I can for you

Thank you for your support and feedback. We're happy to help get your Emby for WMC installation squared away.

MClements130

@@Luke thanks and Im working of securing the emby I got now on redhat and going to open my own server and get the wmc I will upload a photo of the issue if I can

Edited by MClements130

Well that looks like serverwmc, not wmc. What exactly are we talking about here? Serverwmc is a third party application.

MClements130

Well that looks like serverwmc, not wmc. What exactly are we talking about here? Serverwmc is a third party application.

Well im trying to use Server WMC so I can make my emby and windows media center but cant get the serverWMC in order to use my windows media center with Emby. 

I'm sure he can get you squared away because a lot of people use serverwmc. @@Sammy might even know the answer to your question.

Sammy

I know that @@krustyreturns is out for a few weeks.

I need a better explanation of what is going on with ServerWMC to try to assist.

@@MClements130, please post more screenshots of each of your ServerWMC Settings Pages.

Sammy

@@Sammy I can’t I wish I could but ServerWMC won’t even open after install

Were did you get the installation package for ServerWMC?

Did you open the port 9080 in your router?