Studio Cleaner Not Working

Heckler

Heckler

I've got a fresh build of MBS, clean install last weekend on a newly built system.

I installed a few plugins and they all work fine, except for studio cleaner.

As you can see from the picks, it says .0.4 is installed, but it says 0.1 is the current version installed.

When you try to map any studio to any other... nothing happens... It just does nothing, the map box closes and that's it.

I've uninstalled it, I've gone into the database and cleared out any traces of it there (that I could find). I've restarted the server several times before trying to install it again... Nothing.

Genre cleaner on the other hand (and I assume the two work in an almost identical way) is working perfectly and has helped me clean up all those daft genres that the idiots fill in over at the moviedb... There really should be a set list that is default, instead of allowing anyone to create any genre their tiny little minds comes up with.

5334b723f4123_Capture.jpg

5334b73172587_Capture2.jpg

Heckler

@snazy2000  

We have progress, I installed the new version, restarted the server and left it for a few mins to run it's initial scans.

Went into studia cleaner, and tested it on a few... and it worked... for the first 6 or 7.

When I got to studios labelled 'Donner's Company'  &  'The Donner's Company'  it won't let me map one to the other.  I then moved onto the 5 Dreamworks studios in the list and it worked again... I mapped 4 Dreamworks labeled studios to a single one.

So it's kinda working again, except for the one mentioned... I don't know if there will be more or not until I've been through the list... and it's a long, long list.  :)

snazy2000

Think it's a problem with both studio and genre cleaner will take look when get chance glad it's mainly working :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1