Issues

tuvx

tuvx

1) Click to play a movie in a Playlist, and a different movie plays

2) When you first open Movies - All, you see a "Sort By" and a "Filter" option, but when the movie list loads, they disappear.

3) There are no settings. If you wish to disable the Cinema features, there is no option.

For #3, settings will be added over time. The more we put into the app the harder it is to get through the LG review process, so we're just exposing a little a time. The features are already built and being used on other platforms, they are just hidden on the LG platform. Thanks.

tuvx

#1. This may be yet another issue with Playlists (maybe I should just give up with them).

The LG app issues are outside my network.

On the network, I tried using the Windows app (I do not have access to the LG app), and experienced the same issue. I clicked on a movie in the list (after highlighting) and the movie 7 rows further down plays. I stop it, scroll down to another movie (highlight) and click to play. A movie 8 rows further down plays. I stop it try again, 9 rows down, etc. This only occurs with 1 playlist.

I tried on the Fire TV app. I opened the playlist and push down to the list, but am not able to see a row highlight. In the one list (giving issues above; 242 movies), until row 91 (the screen pages down but no highlight); another list not until row 9 (158 movies); a 3rd list works as expected (151 movies). When the highlighted row is clicked and Play is selected, it opens as expected.

Are you sure you clicked the right item in the playlist? Have you tried turning off Cinema mode on the server?

tuvx

:)

Yes, I did not click the wrong movie ten times. Turning off cinema mode does not resolve.

I appreciate the multiple platforms you are trying to support, and can imagine the headaches trying to maintain them all. I personally use Amazon devices and have family using LG and (soon) Apple TV. With only the Apple TV providing any filtering options, my library can be daunting and too much to browse through without being overwhelmed. This is why I chose to use playlists in an effort to group at least some related items and provide minimal "filtering". I have not really reviewed your code (and so not sure how much is loaded when a playlist is opened), but is it possible the lists are just too large and that is causing all the issues (although I would not consider 250 unrealistic)?

I can't reproduce this. Perhaps there was an issue in older versions of the code, since we submitted the app to LG six weeks ago. Based on that I would suggest trying again with the next update to the app. Thanks.

You are saying you don't see a highlighted row when navigating a playlist?  The current row should have a green background.

Can you show us a screenshot?

Matthew Binns

There is no name under collections like there is on the Web app/IOS apps. Just the thumbnail.

I have collections such as 'Christmas', 'Classics' etc.

Can't tell what they are.

Already mentioned - resolution is poor. Magic Mouse is not functioning correctly.