Wall of Videos

Braqoon

Braqoon

HI All,

I have asked that indirectly on Linux forum before but this is holding me back from purchasing the license so will put as feature request.

I would love to see a section or a new folder or a some kind of filter where I can view your all movies (either home videos or any other kind) on a single wall.

Currently I'm using Emby as a home server for personal videos, photos and music. All my home videos and photos are mixed together in a folder structure which holds over 12 years of content.

In order to create a wall of my home videos only i would need to separate them from pictures and this is super annoying. I use mixed content type on my personal album folder and to see any video i need to go via whole folder structure.

Current Home sections on main screen don't allow you eg. random pick from all videos , based on medias type (home cameras don't have tags, metadata or box covers). 

Can we have something like that ? Not all Emby users hoarding digital movies.

Or allow duplicate folders in Library with different media types selection and problem IMO will be solved as currently duplicate folder will be just blank.

Hi, for a mixed content library we don't currently have a way of doing this but i agree it's a good idea for the future. thanks.

• Like 1