problem downloading schedulesdirect guide data

vince01

vince01

OK. I renamed my ~/.mozilla directory and tested as though it was the first time I ever ran Firefox. Same problem. Same test with chrome. I renamed ~/.config/chromium and it came up as the first time to run it. Same problem.

So, it doesn't appear to be a browser configuration.

In case it's useful. I don't know if I mentioned it already but here is what I am running.

FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE
emby-server-3.3.0.0
Firefox 59.0.3
Chrome 59.0.3071.115

vince01

Can you try doing the configuration from a mobile device?

Thanks Luke. Looks like that worked! I hadn't realized the android app had full server admin capability. So, at the moment, looks like I have a working guide and live TV. It seems to be working under Firefox other than that.

With guide configuration being broken on FreeBSD under both mainstream browsers however, I'm still not sure I feel comfortable getting tied into using Emby until that critical bug is resolved. The Android app seems to be working fine at the moment, but my experience with Android apps tells me that can change tomorrow. So I don't know if I want to rely on that being the only way of configuring the guide, should I need to re-configure it again for whatever reason.

I think it's just something odd going on in freebsd. Freebsd is always a one off that needs special consideration.

I don't think there's actually a defect in our web app, rather I think there's some kind of quirk on freebsd that we'll need to figure out a workaround for.