Emby Server 3.4.0.0 keeps crashing

Lane03

Pelon

This is what I see. If a restart the server, things go smooth fo a while. It takes a bit longer than usual for the server to start and to allow other clients connections. If I go to Playlist on the Shield the first time it usually times out with a volley error, the second time it takes a bit, but the playlist load, and they play.

If I open the collections on a browser on a computer, it take a long tine, but eventually the collections do open. These are new collections created by the plugin. On iOS or even the shield, the collections never finish loading.

After the system has been up for a couple of hours, performance starts to degrade, and eventually the playlist won't load anymore or if they where in the screen, they won't play, like it looses the connection to the server. Closing the apk and restarting it, timeout with some rows (next TV, or new TV) not loading with volley errors.

So now the interesting thing, if supposedly there is no batch job running in the background and nothing is playing, what can degrade the performance?

I also have to mention that after the upgrade to the beta channel, I ran a scan, and it took 7 hours to finish.