3.4 seems to have messed up some libraries.

legallink

legallink

I've got some issues with the new libraries.

I have separated my movie libraries with content indicated in both as Movies as follows:

1. Movies (2 separate folders labeled Movies)

2. Movie Shorts (1 separate folder labeled Movie Shorts) for just Movie Shorts and not full length movies.

I now have the following issue (even after scanning, and having deleted the library and re-adding it.)

1. The movies folder is fine.  No issues there.

2. The Movie Shorts folder is blank.

Additionally, it seemed that suggestions/collections/trailers/etc. and related were just limited to the actual folder.  Now the general movies folder shows up in all the above indicated tabs in the Movie Shorts folder and not just the Movies folder.

Unrelated to the movies issue, my music library is completely blank as well.  Have scanned, re-added, etc.  Nothing populates.

Log attached.Log.txt

Previously, it seemed that suggestions/collections/etc. and related were just limited to the actual folder.  Now the general movies folder shows up in the Movie Shorts folder.

legallink

Follow up - it seems Emby is having problems accessing one of my drives.  Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, as it can access it and add folders to the library from that drive.

legallink

Update here for anyone that has had similar problems.  I had a folder for camera uploads.  That folder was, in the windows hierarchy, a folder level up from several sub folders.  Due to that, it lumped all the subfolders into the camera upload folder, and the subfolders were then excluded in scans from other libraries.  I'm not sure why a folder can't be in more than one library, but so be it.

Problem solved.