craeside

craeside

Ok,

I have seen other topic similar or the same but the answers have been rather short.   Here is the situation multiple devices (like 10 devices) multiple users if one user plays a liveTV channel the other user gets bumped and vice versa. I have not made it past 2 users yet without one or the other getting bumped so the reality is only one user at a time it seems.  

I have seen one response where the moderator suggested selecting more streams when setting up the m3u tuner however the deafultis 0 which the server indicates as unlimited streams which is what I have set. 

Is there something I'm missing?  Should I select 20 streams vs the 0 (unlimited) ? 

Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated to get beyond the only one user can play a stream at a time issue. 

Carl

Hi, what you should be doing is setting the stream limit rather than leaving it at 0. Please try that. Thanks.

craeside

That did not work. I deleted the m3u tuner and re-added a new one using the m3u file and made the max streams 25 and it still did not work.  It still will only play on one device and if you start second device it drops the other device.

This sounds like your IPTV provider is limiting you to one stream at a time.  If that is the case, you want to set the limit in Emby to 1 and then the existing one won't get bumped off when a second one tries to play.