Emby Theater Desktop app & Xbox 360 Controller

Mibok

Mibok

I'm using a Xbox 360 controller with Emby Theater Desktop App in Windows 10 and i have noticed that the "Enter" button (A button) doesn't work in some places, like in the manual login screen where i expected to press the "A" button so it shows the on screen keyboard but that doesn't happens however if i call the on screen keyboard using "intro" key on the usb keyboard then i can input some letters using the Xbox 360 controller and the "A" button.

Another instance where i find this same behavior is when selecting the version to play in multi version movies, changing the audio or the subtitle track, again pressing the "A" button does nothing, but then pressing "intro" key on the keyboard i allows me to choose the track select it with "A" button.

And the last place where i find this bug was in the settings menu, i'm able to navigate through the menus but can't change any option.

• 1 year later...

I see the same problem with XBox One S controller. I am using Windows 10.

Hi there, can you please describe what you're seeing in more detail? Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Katana223alpha

Hi there,

It seem than I have similary issue :

I just buy a XBOX X/S controller, and when i try it on emby theater, that dosn't work really fine : the selection is chaotic, a little pressure on the "down" cross button on the controller take me at the bottom of the application

This is my versions informations :

• Emby Theater 3.0.14
  • Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 (OS version 19042.804)

If I need to create a new topic, then i would.