NapiSub - new subtitles provider (napiprojekt.pl)

Haxy

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I've put NapiSub.dll under /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/plugins/ on my Synology but after restart I do not see this plugin. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Edit: seems like servers plugin are supose to be placed under this directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/server/plugins/.

By the way, how does it work exactly? Is it downloading subs as the background process using all plugins related to subtitles?

Edited by saif3r

czarnyfsa

Hi All,

I've put NapiSub.dll under /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/plugins/ on my Synology but after restart I do not see this plugin. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Edit: seems like servers plugin are supose to be placed under this directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/server/plugins/.

By the way, how does it work exactly? Is it downloading subs as the background process using all plugins related to subtitles?

Emby serwer 3.5.3.0 working good :) 

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Thanks!

Plugin use napiprojekt.pl to download polish subtitles

• 7 months later...
Andrew0991

Hi,

Plugin works good. Why it is not available in emby plugin repo?

Can i report small featue request?

Is it possible to list all available subtitles if napisub did not find any match, to pick manually some subtitles and test it? It will be very helpful.

Few minutes ago i just download "The Wolf's Call" and that was my case, to play movie with subtitles i have to separately download subtitles from napiprojekt.pl (no match for downloaded movie) and upload it on emby server.

Hi Andrew,

I asked owners so days ago to add my plugin to repo but I think they are not interested.

This is why i hide source code.

NapiSub should find subtitles when they are avaiable ojn napiprojekt.pl. How it is possible that plugin return empty list but you can download them from site? Are they not hash match?

Andrew0991
Thanks for quick reply.

Yes, there was no hash match. But i manually picked subtitles from list on website with similar movie size and they are synchronized. Image in attachment. It will be very helpfull if i could see this list in emby.5d19f60ad5b2f_napi.png

In library, sutbtiles section is option:

Require a hash match

Requiring a hash match will filter subtitles to include only those that have been tested with your exact video file. Unticking this will increase the number of matched subtitles, but will also increase the chances of mistimed or incorrect subtitle text.

But this option is related to opensubtitles plugin, maybe its possible to use it for napisub? If activated - a subtitle matched by hash, if no, full available list for this specific movie.

BillOatman

Hi Andrew,

I asked owners so days ago to add my plugin to repo but I think they are not interested.

This is why i hide source code.

NapiSub should find subtitles when they are avaiable ojn napiprojekt.pl. How it is possible that plugin return empty list but you can download them from site? Are they not hash match?

I released my first plugin a couple weeks ago.  To get it into the repo I sent a message to ebr. He setup a developer account for me to add my plugin into the repo and I can also make updates to the repo whenever I make them.

Edited by BillOatman

I released my first plugin a couple weeks ago.  To get it into the repo I sent a message to ebr. He setup a developer account for me to add my plugin into the repo and I can also make updates to the repo whenever I make them.

I asked @@ebr year ago...

I will ask again @@ebr

What does this do?

• GetSubtitlesAsText
  • GetMode

getSubtitlesAsTest" as comment says 1 means in response you get subtitles text with 0 subtitles text is in zip file

GetMode is const and should be always 1

And what is the format of the downloaded subtitles?

Subtitles are always converted do SubRip utf8