NapiSub - new subtitles provider (napiprojekt.pl)

Haxy

Ok thanks. Plugin version 1.0.5 is up in the catalog now. Minimum required server version is 1.0.5.

Ok thanks. Plugin version 1.0.5 is up in the catalog now. Minimum required server version is 1.0.5.

Something is wrong with 1.0.5:

2019-07-02 19:57:09.196 Error SubtitleManager: Error downloading subtitles from NapiSub
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.1.1.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Unix 4.2.8.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: /config
	Application directory: /system
	System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at NapiSub.Provider.NapiSubProvider.Search(SubtitleSearchRequest request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.SubtitleManager.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<<SearchSubtitles>b__3>d.MoveNext()
	Source: NapiSub
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Works ok on 1.0.4

• 2 weeks later...
Andrew0991

Regarding to post #14
I will add this function in NapiSub, give me some days  :)
- any progress? :)

PS: Size of movie should be also visible because all subtitles have the same name.

• 8 months later...
Przemek

Hi, I've installed NapiSub plugin but it don't download subtitles. I have also Addicted, Podnapisi and Opensubtitles installed but only last one show subtitles when I try to download manually.

Hi, I've installed NapiSub plugin but it don't download subtitles. I have also Addicted, Podnapisi and Opensubtitles installed but only last one show subtitles when I try to download manually.

Try to use the newest version from first post. It works for me.

Hi, did you check their website to see what they actually have in your chosen download language?

Przemek

Hi @@Haxy thank You for that plugin. I installed last 1.0.9 version and now it works. Thank You very much.

Hi, did you check their website to see what they actually have in your chosen download language?

I checked in Kodi, I download sync subtitles for that speific episode from napiproject plugin.
Regards Przemek

• 4 months later...

I've pushed version 1.0.10 of this plugin to the catalog as a compatibility update for newer server versions. Thanks guys.

• 8 months later...
17 hours ago, Perun said:

hmm where I can configure my credentials in this plugin? or are it not necessary? 

I'm not sure if the plugin has any configuration. Try clicking on it in your installed plugins list.

• 5 months later...
Przemek

Hello, I have info about failed subtitles download and demand money for use this plugin:1659035628_Zrzutekranuz2021-10-0712-48-12.thumb.png.7cac5cd9a53cf9203bba07ac44498295.png
it says:
"Failed to download subtitles from NapiSub for Hydrozagadka
All the subtitles.... 00:01:58 We don't mind your business but you have to pay us part 00:02:03 otherwise it looks bad."

Hi @Luke for me it looks like a ransom demand.
I pay Emby Premiere subscription. 
Regards.

Edited by Przemek

BillOatman
2 hours ago, Przemek said:

Hello, I have info about failed subtitles download and demand money for use this plugin:1659035628_Zrzutekranuz2021-10-0712-48-12.thumb.png.7cac5cd9a53cf9203bba07ac44498295.png
it says:
"Failed to download subtitles from NapiSub for Hydrozagadka
All the subtitles.... 00:01:58 We don't mind your business but you have to pay us part 00:02:03 otherwise it looks bad."

Hi @Luke for me it looks like a ransom demand.
I pay Emby Premiere subscription. If You want more money and want to blackmail me I will move my server to Plex or Jellyfin.

Regards.

It looks to me like that message is coming from the source of the subtitles, not Emby.