UserData return values

gcw07

I'm updating all the api endpoints that modify user data, to return the newly updated user data object. I think this will help a lot of you so that you don't have to figure out how to update your UI after making the call.

This includes:

- Mark played/unplayed

- Add/remove favorite

- Like/Dislike

- Clear like/dislike

Ebr - this might break mbc deserialization so if that's the case we'll have to coordinate the releases. No rush obviously as this is all internal for the time being.

It's just one of four possible user ratings:

dislike -> neutral (null) -> like -> favorite

Great, I had requested this a while back.  Right now I'm turning around and re-fetching.  When will this be going out in a dev release?

Whenever you want. You should probably have an mbc dev build ready so that it doesn't break things for the testers and the few CT users on dev.

Unless of course if the presence of the extra data doesn't break mbc, then I can deploy independently anytime.

I'm really not sure.  My gut says it shouldn't matter but I guess we won't know until I can test it.  I've been swamped this week with back to school stuff with the kids.  I'll try and get time this weekend to test against current server source and see what happens.

Okay, MBC still works fine with this change in place.  I will need to change my logic to use the return value instead of re-fetching at some point but nothing breaks it appears so you should be fine to release a dev build of the server when you need to.