Live TV - Adding more than one lineup shouldn't auto map the channels

Richard Branches

gtmnyc

this thing is farcical i added channel numbers to my m3u so the guide isnt a mess and the channel order makes some kind of sense.. i added the correct channel id numbers for each channel.. i even add the xmltv from from SD.. BUT the channel number super seeds the channel id and the guide pulls the listings according to the channel number...

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-chno="2" channel id="i17154" tvg-name="UK: BBC TWO" group-title="UK",UK: BBC TWO

i cant believe this is a PAID!!! feature... there are free guides in kodi that do this with ease.

• Like 1

Spaceboy

this thing is farcical i added channel numbers to my m3u so the guide isnt a mess and the channel order makes some kind of sense.. i added the correct channel id numbers for each channel.. i even add the xmltv from from SD.. BUT the channel number super seeds the channel id and the guide pulls the listings according to the channel number...

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-chno="2" channel id="i17154" tvg-name="UK: BBC TWO" group-title="UK",UK: BBC TWO

i cant believe this is a PAID!!! feature... there are free guides in kodi that do this with ease.

preaching to the converted sir!

You want channel numbers with 4 digits ie 1001. That way you can override what you are seeing

gtmnyc

ful

preaching to the converted sir!

You want channel numbers with 4 digits ie 1001. That way you can override what you are seeing

l day wasted... thanks spaceboy.. at least someone will help and answer questions..