ROC v1.2.3.0 now live

leedavies

jespermart
There is an error in the ROC 1.2.3.0 which was also present in 1.2.2.0 and the error is in Poster view, where I can not scroll horizontally or vertically. 

Every time I try to scroll horizontally or vertically the cursor goes directly up to the view configuration instead of scrolling.

dannypcf

Hi leedavies,

This is a great theme! I will probably purchase it today. However I have a question.

I have enable to show collection backdrops in the EHS, somehow that doesn't work for me, any idea? 

Does it support a specific image naming convention only? My backdrops were scrapped by the server and since I have the XBMC metadata saver plugin installed, it named them fanart.jpg also with the extrafanart folders created. 

mariors44

Lee,

The latest update did fix backdrop problem in detail view for me, thanks for that.

But using thumb view and coverflow scrolling seems to be jerky. Can you please look into this.

Jimmy

Lee,

The latest update did fix backdrop problem in detail view for me, thanks for that.

But using thumb view and coverflow scrolling seems to be jerky. Can you please look into this.

mine too

buddyweiser

I really like the ROC theme, however I also like the theme backdrops, and they don't seem to work properly with any of the three of your themes that I have installed. First off, they start, play for a couple seconds, then they restart. Secondly, there is only sound. The regular picture backdrops are visible, and the theme backdrop is audible, but you cannot see it. I have tried to tweak around to get it to show up, but I was unable to do so. In TV series, if you enter into the show, you can hear the theme backdrop. Then, if you click on one of the seasons, then the theme backdrop is visible, and remains visible even after you back out to the main show page. I would really like to see these issues fixed, as I said, I really like this theme.

Same here...can't use the theme at all in current state.  Any boxset or series that has less than like 6 items won't allow me to get past the initial selected (1st) title).

leedavies

Couple of days tops. Meanwhile, don't use Detail/List view, or rollback to the previous version.

amadeo36

How can I roll back to the previous version? it's no longer possible from media browser calassic configurator.....

Edited by amadeo36

Lee - you should put this version at dev or beta release then people can set their plug-in update level to release and install a more stable version.  Or just take it down until it is fixed.

• Like 1

leedavies

Lee - you should put this version at dev or beta release then people can set their plug-in update level to release and install a more stable version.  Or just take it down until it is fixed.

Done.

To rollback to the previous version for now, make sure your plugin release level *ISN'T* set to Dev.and then install ROC and you'll get the previous version.

• Like 1

mariors44

Lee, It seems that that every theme you have made has bugs one way or another, I know you can't catch everything that's way you have testing . maybe  you are better off picking your testers

and have them test a specific view, that way you would be able to take feedback from each person and fix the problems they find that you missed before you release it to the public.

I think it would make things a lot easier for you.

Just a thought,

we do appreciate all the hard work you do to create these themes. 

• Like 1

jbclarke

I believe the scrolling issue is related to a problem I've been having.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/5896-coverart-anyone-seen-this-before/

I've just gone through all my primary images and set them all to 1000x1500 so they maintain their aspect ratio. I can now scroll through the ROC lists in coverflow perfectly fine. Before, the scroll would jump or as others have seen, go right to the top of the screen. I no longer have this issue since changing my images. Coverart still messes up on some of the treatments but not others, I assume because those treatments have specific aspect ratios that for whatever reason dont fit in with the others. I've reset my system to run at 100% display and it didn't fix either coverart nor ROC until I changed my image sizes. Bottom line, I think that about 4 weeks ago, a change was made that does something with aspect ratio's of images, and that is what is throwing things off in coverart and possibly causing some in ROC issues as well.

In hindsight, I should have checked the image jumping problem in Chocolate before I changed all my images to 1000x1500, but after I realised this was the issue cause I just went ahead and changed the primary images for all affected movies in my library. I don't know if this info helps fix things but thought I should post.

As an aside. I can no longer jump to specific letters in ROC's coverflow; e.g. if I hit T, I get a random point in the list rather than taking me to the first T. Chocolate behaves perfectly fine however. This is on latest ROC beta.

Edited by jbclarke