Emby server and IPTV.

terabyte

Goodmorning to the whole forum.
On a dual-core 2.4 Gh - 2 GB ram pc, I installed ubuntu 18.04 64-bit bionic. Then I installed Emby server, configured it and installed the IPTV plugin. So far, all right.
Now before subscribing to Emby Premiere I would like to ask a few questions.
Once the IPTV plugin is installed and downloaded, how do I create a list for my zgemma enigma 2 decoder?
I await your response. Thank you.

ITALY:

Buongiorno al tutto il forum.

Su un mini pc dual core 2,4 Gh – 2 Gb di ram, ho installato ubuntu 18,04 bionic 64 bit. Poi ho installato Emby server, lo configurato ed ho installato il plugin IPTV. Fin qui tutto a posto.

Adesso prima di abbonarmi a Emby Premiere Vorrei fare qualche domanda.

Una volta installato il plugin IPTV ed effettuato il download, come faccio a creare una lista per il mio decoder zgemma enigma 2?

Attendo una Vostra risposta. Grazie.

Hi, what do you mean by create a list? Do you mean a list of channels to display?

Yes. A list of channels to be displayed on the enigma 2 decoder in .ts format.

Italy

Si. un elenco di canali da visualizzare sul decoder enigma 2 in formato .ts.

• 1 month later...
838Joel

On a dual-core 2.4 Gh - 2 GB ram pc, I installed ubuntu 18.04 64-bit bionic. Then I installed Emby server, configured it ...

Hi Terabyte,

I'm trying to install emby server 3.4.1.0 on ubuntu 18.04, and it does not install correctly... Can you give me the steps you used to install it?

Edited by 838Joel

Hi Terabyte,

I'm trying to install emby server 3.4.1.0 on ubuntu 18.04, and it does not install correctly... Can you give me the steps you used to install it?

Hi, the steps to install are listed on our website. Can you please describe the issue that you're having? Thanks !

838Joel

Hi Luke,

I figured out my problem. Since I was building a server (VM) dedicated to Emby, I configured the user "Emby" to login the OS.

Well I was having error of process already used by Emby.... So that was my mistake ;)

Now all is installing flawlessly using those commands:

;)

Edited by 838Joel

Guest plexman

Hi Luke,

I figured out my problem. Since I was building a server (VM) dedicated to Emby, I configured the user "Emby" to login the OS.

Well I was having error of process already used by Emby.... So that was my mistake ;)

Now all is installing flawlessly using those commands:

;)

You don't need ffmpeg, Emby comes with its own.