Audio Track Names On Clients

qnvy82

qnvy82

Hello,

Can you please remove the audio track name on the clients? I have added music to my TV and Movie menus, but the track name shows at the bottom as I navigate through the menus. I think it would be cleaner if the user didn't see the name of the song and just heard the music as they navigate through the menus. It shows the music titles on my Android clients. The Emby Theater is fine. It does not show the audio track name in the menus which is perfect! Please do this for the mobile devices. Thanks guys!

-qnvy82

Hi, I don't quite understand what you're saying. Can you please show a screenshot to demonstrate the issue? Thanks.

qnvy82

Hi, I don't quite understand what you're saying. Can you please show a screenshot to demonstrate the issue? Thanks.

5a9c48e3e1c87_audio_ex.jpg

Sorry we cant' do that. Pretty much every music app that exists will display now playing information somewhere on screen so that you can interact with it.

qnvy82

Hi Luke,

I have attached a screenshot of what i was trying to say in the previous post. the track name only shows up on my android devices, but Emby theater doesn't show it which is better. Basically I would like a lot of the features in Emby Theater to be put on android lol. Sorry for rambling. 

qnvy82

Sorry we cant' do that. Pretty much every music app that exists will display now playing information somewhere on screen so that you can interact with it.

Ok. So i guess emby theater will end up in the same boat eventually? I love the way it is now honestly because it does video back drops and music. thanks for your reply. 

Emby theater in TV display mode does not show it because it assumes you are on a big screen TV from the couch and you wouldn't expect to see that.

If you set it to desktop display mode then you will see it.

qnvy82

Emby theater in TV display mode does not show it because it assumes you are on a big screen TV from the couch and you wouldn't expect to see that.

If you set it to desktop display mode then you will see it.

Thanks for the explanation sir. you guys are doing awesome work. keep it up.