Developing a standalone embystat server

reggi

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Because of my home renovations and my first baby arriving in one month, the development of EmbyStat is slacking A LOT.

I don't have that much time to develop for it, although I did invest some time in improving the existing features. I cleaned up my code as well, and stabilized the sync code a lot. But the most fun new feature is that I implemented the play sync, meaning you can see graphs on what type of media is seen when. This is still in early development, and I'm not sure when I will create a new beta deploy for you all to test. 

I wish I had more time or a second dev working on the project, so progress would be much faster.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
GregMo
On 3/28/2018 at 5:09 AM, cayars said:

Don't know if this would be a help or not but take a look at http://tautulli.com/. Tautulli is an open source Plex statistics server that runs onside Plex similar to what you are thinking of doing.

Thanks a lot man!  I've been avoiding python like the plague.  Don't ask me why, I really can't explain it, but I have just never wanted to use it.  Any other scripting language has been no issue.  Well, now, given this, I will have to delve into it to see what I can see, lol.