Special episodes are not supported by "Next Up" row

Richard Branches

Richard Branches

I have a little suggestion, on the Android TV app, when I go to the "all episodes" poster, I still see the "Additional Specials" episodes that weren't aired before or during the regular seasons (as the one pointed with the red arrow), so they should also be removed from there, I imagine this section is also available in other OSes like Roku, etc., because I don't see it in the web interface nor the Android mobile app:

Screenshot1.thumb.png.ee142c3e87e17fd790f2bb5172f93f99.png

Screenshot2.thumb.png.8e4784b6851077bfca9c2f52dad66488.png

20 hours ago, Richard Branches said:

so they should also be removed from there

That item is labeled "All episodes".  Why wouldn't all your episodes (including specials) be shown there?

Richard Branches
9 hours ago, ebr said:

Why wouldn't all your episodes (including specials) be shown there?

Because if you look carefully, the first episode in the list was aired three years later than the other three.

"Additional Specials" episodes don't have enough metadata to be placed in the correct position across the TV show, that's why they used to appear at the beginning of "Next Up", which is something you guys fixed in a previous beta of the server, I guess you should do any of the following:

1) Put those "Additional Specials" episodes at the end of the list.

2) Remove the "All Episodes" section altogether.

3) Implement the "feature request" I made to sort them using the aired date when the metadata is absent:

Edited by Richard Branches