Samsung Tizen TV K Series Emby App

Navras

Guys, in the application for taizen with direct play when switching audio tracks begins transcoding? Or when you turn on subtitles? There's no way to check the possibilities yet.

but it's important to know. If transcoding is enabled there, then it makes no sense to wait for the application for my region I do not have

For Tizen, switching audio tracks will continue to DirectPlay (provided the audio format is support by the TV).

Subtitles will only cause transcoding if they are graphical format such as pgs or dvdsubs.  Text (srt,ass/ssa) subs will play without transcoding.

• Like 1

For Tizen, switching audio tracks will continue to DirectPlay (provided the audio format is support by the TV).

Subtitles will only cause transcoding if they are graphical format such as pgs or dvdsubs.  Text (srt,ass/ssa) subs will play without transcoding.

Is it exactly checked? If so, then this is very good news and it makes sense to wait for the application.
Thank you very much for the information

Just in the plex, in direct play, the tracks do not switch at all, and when you turn on any subtitles, transcoding starts. And they probably are not going to fix this, so I refused their server completely

Is it exactly checked? If so, then this is very good news and it makes sense to wait for the application.
Thank you very much for the information

Yes, this is correct, but I'm sure others can confirm their experience..